Who We Are
We are McGregor’s Garden, a locally owned business that delivers milk, produce, packaged foods, paper products, and more to businesses across Colorado’s Front Range. We primarily serve daycares and preschools from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs. Beyond childcare facilities, we have customers ranging from assisted living facilities to nonprofit support shelters.
Why Work With Us
We take great pride in our personalized customer service, pricing, and product offerings. Some of the reasons customers choose us are:
- No Delivery Fees – The prices you see are what you get. There are no added delivery or other hidden fees.
- Childcare Focus – Our catalog is built with the children who will be consuming our food products in mind, meaning we carry a wide variety of CN labeled foods, whole grain options, kid-friendly snacks, and everything to clean up messes after meal time.
- Quality Assurance – All of our orders are pulled by hand, allowing us to examine products for damage, quality, and manufacturer defects before it’s loaded onto our trucks. Our goal is to handle all of these issues long before they reach your kitchen, so that you can have confidence that what you order will be ready to use.
- We Break Cases – We understand that many of our customers have limited storage space in their kitchens, which is why we break cases on many of our products to sell individual units.
- Customer Service – We will work with you around holidays, special orders, and weather to ensure that we can help your business keep things running smoothly even when surprises arise.
If you are interested in our services or have any questions, you can call us at (303) 296-6634, reach us by email at sales@mcgardens, or fill out the form below: